1. a set or collection of tools, supplies, instructional matter, etc., for a specific purpose: a first-aid kit; a sales kit.
2. the case for containing these.
3. such a case and its contents.
4. a set of materials or parts from which something can be assembled: a model car made from a kit.
5. Informal. a set, lot, or collection of things or persons.
6. a wooden tub, pail, etc., usually circular.
7. Chiefly British. a costume or outfit of clothing, especially for a specific purp
"people can be kitted up to returns."
"people can be kitted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.