1. a room or place equipped for cooking.
2. culinary department; cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
3. the staff or equipment of a kitchen. adjective
4. of, relating to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
5. employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
6. of or resembling a pidginized language, especially one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language
"sales can be kitchen."
"handles can be kitchen."
"gardenings can be kitchen."
"gardens can be kitchen."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.