1. to touch or press with the lips slightly pursed, and then often to part them and to emit a smacking sound, in an expression of affection, love, greeting, reverence, etc.: He kissed his son on the cheek.
2. to join lips with in this way: She kissed him and left.
3. to touch gently or lightly: The breeze kissed her face.
4. to put, bring, take, etc., by, or as if by, kissing: She kissed the baby's tears away.
5. Billiards, Pool. (of a ball) to make sligh
"people can be kiss on mouths."
"people can be kiss."
"nurses can be kiss."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.