1. a small structure having one or more sides open, used as a newsstand, refreshment stand, bandstand, etc.
2. a thick, columnlike structure on which notices, advertisements, etc., are posted.
3. an interactive computer terminal available for public use, as one with Internet access or site-specific information: Students use kiosks to look up campus events.
4. an open pavilion or summerhouse common in Turkey and Iran.
5. British. a telephone booth.
"sales can be kiosk."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.