1. a twist or curl, as in a thread, rope, wire, or hair, caused by its doubling or bending upon itself.
2. a muscular stiffness or soreness, as in the neck or back.
3. a flaw or imperfection likely to hinder the successful operation of something, as a machine or plan: There are still a few kinks to be worked out of the plan before we start production.
4. a mental twist; notion; whim or crotchet.
5. Slang. bizarre or unconventional sexual preferences or behavior. a person characteriz
"tails can be kinked."
"models can be kinked."
"constraints can be kinked."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.