1. a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.
2. (initial capital letter) God or Christ.
3. a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.
4. a playing card bearing a picture of a king.
5. Chess. the chief piece of each color, whose checkmating is the object of the game; moved one square at a time in any direction.
6. Checkers. a piece that has been moved entirely across
"sets can be king."
"mollissimas can be king."
"eiders can be king."
"divisions can be king."
"cobras can be king."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.