1. a person's relatives collectively; kinfolk; kin.
2. a group of persons related to another; family, tribe, or clan.
3. relationship by birth or descent, or sometimes by marriage; kinship.
4. natural relationship; affinity. adjective
5. associated by origin, nature, qualities, etc.: kindred languages.
6. having the same belief, attitude, or feeling: We are kindred spirits on the issue of gun control.
7. related by birth or descent; having kinship: kindred tribes.
"spirits can be kindred."
"products can be kindred."
"associations can be kindred."
"trades can be kindred."
"subjects can be kindred."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.