1. having, showing, or proceeding from a benevolent disposition or spirit; kindhearted: kindly people.
2. gentle or mild, as rule or laws.
3. pleasant, agreeable, or benign: kindly climate.
4. favorable, as soil for crops. adverb
5. in a kind manner; with sympathetic or helpful kindness.
6. cordially or heartily: We thank you kindly.
7. obligingly; please: Would you kindly close the door?
8. with liking; favorably: to take kindly to an ide
"firms can be kindly upon links."
"states can be kindly at proposals."
"people can be kindly with senses."
"people can be kindly to extremes."
"people can be kindly at sisters."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.