1. to start (a fire); cause (a flame, blaze, etc.) to begin burning.
2. to set fire to or ignite (fuel or any combustible matter).
3. to excite; stir up or set going; animate; rouse; inflame: He kindled their hopes of victory.
4. to light up, illuminate, or make bright: Happiness kindled her eyes. verb (used without object), kindled, kindling.
5. to begin to burn, as combustible matter, a light, fire, or flame.
6. to become aroused or animat
"enthusiasms can be kindled."
"hopes can be kindled."
"weeks can be kindled."
"seizures can be kindled."
"passions can be kindled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.