1. of a good or benevolent nature or disposition, as a person: a kind and loving person.
2. having, showing, or proceeding from benevolence: kind words.
3. indulgent, considerate, or helpful; humane (often followed by to): to be kind to animals.
4. mild; gentle; clement: kind weather.
5. British Dialect. loving; affectionate.
"people can be kind to people."
"people can be kind of things."
"years can be kind to people."
"places can be kind to people."
"people can be kind to animals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.