1. a person's relatives collectively; kinfolk.
2. family relationship or kinship.
3. a group of persons descended from a common ancestor or constituting a people, clan, tribe, or family.
4. a relative or kinsman.
5. someone or something of the same or similar kind: philosophy and its kin, theology. adjective
6. of the same family; related; akin.
7. of the same kind or nature; having affinity. Idioms
8. of kin, of the same family; related; akin: Although their surnames are i
"people can be kin to houses."
"people can be kin."
"defects can be kin."
"ties can be kin."
"supports can be kin."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.