1. to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.Synonyms: slaughter, massacre, butcher; hang, electrocute, behead, guillotine, strangle, garrote; assassinate.
2. to destroy; do away with; extinguish: His response killed our hopes.
3. to destroy or neutralize the active qualities of: to kill an odor.
4. to spoil the effect of: His extra brushwork killed the painting.
5. to cause (time) to be consumed with seeming rapidity or with a minimum of
"people can be killed of people."
"people can be killed in places."
"people can be killed in conflicts."
"people can be killed in/at/on years."
"people can be killed since starts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.