1. to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.Synonyms: slaughter, massacre, butcher; hang, electrocute, behead, guillotine, strangle, garrote; assassinate.
2. to destroy; do away with; extinguish: His response killed our hopes.
3. to destroy or neutralize the active qualities of: to kill an odor.
4. to spoil the effect of: His extra brushwork killed the painting.
5. to cause (time) to be consumed with seeming rapidity or with a minimum of
"places can be kill in disasters."
"people can be kill by organizations."
"woodworms can be kill at stages."
"people can be kill with hands."
"people can be kill under courts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.