1. Music. the note or tone on which a key or system of tones is founded; the tonic.
2. the main idea or central principle of a speech, program, thought, action, etc.
3. the policy line to be followed, as by a party in a political campaign, that is set forth authoritatively in advance by an address or other formal announcement.
4. keynote address. verb (used with object), keynoted, keynoting.
5. to announce the policy of (a political party, campaign, assembly, etc.); deliver a keyn
"speeches can be keynote."
"addresses can be keynote."
"speakers can be keynote."
"warnings can be keynote."
"evenings can be keynote."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.