1. the row or set of keys on a piano, organ, or the like.
2. a set of keys usually arranged in tiers, for operating a typewriter, typesetting machine, computer terminal, or the like.
3. any of various musical instruments played by means of a pianolike keyboard, as a piano, electric piano, or organ. verb (used with or without object)
4. Also, key, key in. Computers. to enter (information) into a computer by means of a keyboard.
5. to set (text) in type, using a machine that is opera
"systems can be keyboarding."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.