1. a small metal instrument specially cut to fit into a lock and move its bolt.
2. any of various devices resembling or functioning as a key: the key of a clock.
3. key card.
4. something that affords a means of access: the key to happiness.
5. something that secures or controls entrance to a place: Gibraltar is the key to the Mediterranean.
6. something that affords a means of clarifying a problem.
7. a book, pamphlet, or other text containing the solutions o
"waters can be key to crises."
"regions can be key to futures."
"environments can be key to efforts."
"earthworms can be key to things."
"demands can be key to futures."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.