1. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable or intended for young persons: juvenile books.
2. young; youthful: juvenile years.
3. immature; childish; infantile: His juvenile tantrums are not in keeping with his age. noun
4. a young person; youth.
5. Theater. a youthful male or female role. an actor or actress who plays such parts.
6. a book for children.
7. Ornithology. a young bird in the stage when it has fledged, if altricial, or has replaced down of hatchin
"crimes can be juvenile."
"delinquencies can be juvenile."
"offenders can be juvenile."
"courts can be juvenile."
"centres can be juvenile."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.