1. to spring clear of the ground or other support by a sudden muscular effort; leap: to jump into the air; to jump out a window.
2. to rise suddenly or quickly: He jumped from his seat when she entered.
3. to move or jerk suddenly, as from surprise or shock: He jumped when the firecracker exploded.
4. to obey quickly and energetically; hustle: The waiter was told to jump when the captain signaled.
5. Informal. to be full of activity; bustle: The whole
"paras can be jumping on organizations."
"paras can be jumping into people."
"bails can be jumping."
"points can be jumping."
"spiders can be jumping."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.