1. to mix in a confused mass; put or throw together without order: You've jumbled up all the cards.
2. to confuse mentally; muddle. verb (used without object), jumbled, jumbling.
3. to be mixed together in a disorderly heap or mass.
4. to meet or come together confusedly. noun
5. a mixed or disordered heap or mass: a jumble of paper clips, rubber bands, and string.
6. a confused mixture; medley.
7. a state of confusion or disorder.
"masses can be jumbled."
"collections can be jumbled."
"versions can be jumbled."
"wreckages can be jumbled."
"thoughts can be jumbled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.