1. the natural fluid, fluid content, or liquid part that can be extracted from a plant or one of its parts, especially of a fruit: orange juice.
2. the liquid part or contents of plant or animal substance.
3. the natural fluids of an animal body: gastric juices.
4. essence, strength, or vitality: He's still full of the juice of life.
5. any extracted liquid.
6. Slang. electricity or electric power. gasoline, fuel oil, etc., used to run an engine.
7. Slang. alcoholic liquor.
"people can be juiceless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.