1. a large container usually made of earthenware, metal, or glass, commonly having a handle, a narrow neck, and sometimes a cap or cork.
2. the contents of such a container; jugful: a jug of wine.
3. Slang. jail; prison.
4. jugs, Slang: Vulgar. a woman's breasts. verb (used with object), jugged, jugging.
5. to put into a jug.
6. to stew (meat) in an earthenware jug.
7. Slang. to put in jail; imprison.
"hares can be jugged."
"varieties can be jugged."
"beers can be jugged."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.