1. pertaining to judgment in courts of justice or to the administration of justice: judicial proceedings; the judicial system.
2. pertaining to courts of law or to judges; judiciary: judicial functions.
3. of or relating to a judge; proper to the character of a judge; judgelike: judicial gravity.
4. inclined to make or give judgments; critical; discriminating: a judicial mind.
5. decreed, sanctioned, or enforced by a court: a judicial decision.
6. giving or seeking
"reviews can be judicial."
"systems can be judicial."
"sources can be judicial."
"authorities can be judicial."
"inquiries can be judicial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.