1. a traveling from one place to another, usually taking a rather long time; trip: a six-day journey across the desert.
2. a distance, course, or area traveled or suitable for traveling: a desert journey.
3. a period of travel: a week's journey.
4. passage or progress from one stage to another: the journey to success. verb (used without object), journeyed, journeying.
5. to make a journey; travel.
"missions can be journey over miles."
"missions can be journey."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.