1. to bump, push, shove, brush against, or elbow roughly or rudely.
2. to drive or force by, or as if by, pushing or shoving: The crowd jostled him into the subway.
3. to exist in close contact or proximity with: The three families jostle each other in the small house.
4. to contend with: rival gangs continually jostling each other.
5. to unsettle; disturb: The thought jostled her complacency.
6. Slang. to pick the pocket of. verb
"shapes can be jostling."
"protesters can be jostling."
"mobs can be jostling."
"drifts can be jostling."
"birds can be jostling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.