1. in good spirits; lively; merry: In a moment he was as jolly as ever.
2. cheerfully festive or convivial: a jolly party.
3. joyous; happy: Christmas is a jolly season.
4. Chiefly British Informal. delightful; charming.
5. British. Informal. great; thorough: a jolly blunderer. Slang. slightly drunk; tipsy. verb (used with object), jollied, jollying.
6. Informal. to talk or act agreeably to (a person) in order to keep that person in good humor
"people can be jolly in/at/on tonights."
"rooms can be jolly without things."
"people can be jolly on days."
"people can be jolly."
"times can be jolly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.