1. to bring in contact, connect, or bring or put together: to join hands; to join pages with a staple.
2. to come into contact or union with: The brook joins the river.
3. to bring together in a particular relation or for a specific purpose, action, etc.; unite: to join forces against the smugglers.
4. to become a member of (an organization, party, etc.): to join a club.
5. to enlist in (one of the armed forces): to join the Navy.
6. to come into the
"thousandses can be joined in prayers."
"spacecrafts can be joined in supplies."
"spacecrafts can be joined in spaces."
"prayers can be joined in prayers."
"forces can be joined."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.