1. a person who rides horses professionally in races.
2. Informal. a person who pilots, operates, or guides the movement of something, as an airplane or automobile. verb (used with object), jockeyed, jockeying.
3. to ride (a horse) as a jockey.
4. Informal. to operate or guide the movement of; pilot; drive.
5. to move, bring, put, etc., by skillful maneuvering: The movers jockeyed the sofa through the door.
6. to trick or cheat: The salesman jockeyed them into
"patrols can be jockey into paths."
"patrols can be jockey."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.