1. a piece of work, especially a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
2. a post of employment; full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
3. anything a person is expected or obliged to do; duty; responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
4. an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
5. the material, project, assignmen
"products can be job on dates."
"influences can be job on dates."
"growths can be job."
"coalitions can be job."
"products can be job."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.