1. a cut and polished precious stone; gem.
2. a fashioned ornament for personal adornment, especially of a precious metal set with gems.
3. a precious possession.
4. a person or thing that is treasured, esteemed, or indispensable.
5. a durable bearing used in fine timepieces and other delicate instruments, made of natural or synthetic precious stone or other very hard material.
6. an ornamental boss of glass, sometimes cut with facets, in stained-glass work.
7. something resembling a
"eggs can be jewelled."
"swords can be jewelled."
"hands can be jewelled."
"crowns can be jewelled."
"wristwatcheses can be jewelled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.