1. one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.
2. a person whose religion is Judaism.
3. a subject of the ancient kingdom of Judah. adjective
4. Offensive. of Jews; Jewish. verb (used with object)
5. (lowercase) Offensive. to bargain sharply with; beat down in price (often followed by down).
"newses can be jew."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.