1. a stream of a liquid, gas, or small solid particles forcefully shooting forth from a nozzle, orifice, etc.
2. something that issues in such a stream, as water or gas.
3. a spout or nozzle for emitting liquid or gas: a gas jet.
4. jet plane.
5. jet engine.
verb (used without object), jetted, jetting.
6. to travel by jet plane: to jet to Las Vegas for the weekend.
7. to move or travel by means of jet propulsion: The octopus jetted away from danger.
8. to be shot fort
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.