1. to speak or shout derisively; scoff or gibe rudely: Don't jeer unless you can do better. verb (used with object)
2. to shout derisively at; taunt.
3. to treat with scoffs or derision; mock.
4. to drive away by derisive shouts (followed by out of, off, etc.): They jeered the speaker off the stage. noun
5. a jeering utterance; derisive or rude gibe.
"people can be jeering."
"crowds can be jeering."
"students can be jeering."
"protesters can be jeering."
"youths can be jeering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.