1. to speak or shout derisively; scoff or gibe rudely: Don't jeer unless you can do better. verb (used with object)
2. to shout derisively at; taunt.
3. to treat with scoffs or derision; mock.
4. to drive away by derisive shouts (followed by out of, off, etc.): They jeered the speaker off the stage. noun
5. a jeering utterance; derisive or rude gibe.
"shames can be jeered."
"returns can be jeered."
"reporters can be jeered."
"members can be jeered."
"mayors can be jeered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.