1. the language, especially the vocabulary, peculiar to a particular trade, profession, or group: medical jargon.
2. unintelligible or meaningless talk or writing; gibberish.
3. any talk or writing that one does not understand.
5. language that is characterized by uncommon or pretentious vocabulary and convoluted syntax and is often vague in meaning. verb (used without object)
6. to speak in or write jargon; jargonize.
"answers can be jargonistic."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.