1. a short coat, in any of various forms, usually opening down the front.
2. something designed to be placed around the upper part of the body for a specific purpose other than use as clothing: a life jacket.
3. a protective outer covering.
4. the skin of a potato, especially when it has been cooked.
5. book jacket.
6. the cover of a paperbound book, usually bearing an illustration.
7. a paper or cardboard envelope for protecting a phonograph record.
8. a metal casing, as the st
"potatoes can be jacket."
"people can be jacket."
"contracts can be jacket."
"backs can be jacket."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.