1. without symmetry, even shape, formal arrangement, etc.: an irregular pattern.
2. not characterized by any fixed principle, method, continuity, or rate: irregular intervals.
3. not conforming to established rules, customs, etiquette, morality, etc.: highly irregular behavior.
4. not according to rule, or to the accepted principle, method, course, order, etc.
5. Grammar. not conforming to the prevalent pattern or patterns of formation, inflection, construction, etc., of
"moves can be irregular in itselfs."
"tracks can be irregular at alls."
"shields can be irregular in shapes."
"rhythms can be irregular with meals."
"results can be irregular as results."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.