1. a shy person.
2. Psychology. a person characterized by concern primarily with his or her own thoughts and feelings (opposed to extrovert).
3. Zoology. a part that is or can be introverted. adjective
4. Psychology. marked by introversion. verb (used with object)
5. to turn inward: to introvert one's anger.
6. Psychology. to direct (the mind, one's interest, etc.) partly to things within the self.
7. Anatomy, Zoology. to turn (a hollow, cylindrical structure) in on itsel
"figures can be introvert."
"worlds can be introvert."
"symmetries can be introvert."
"series can be introvert."
"gestures can be introvert."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.