1. being within; inside of anything; internal; inner; further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
2. of or relating to that which is within; inside: an interior view.
3. situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
4. of or relating to the inland.
5. domestic: interior trade.
6. private or hidden; inner: interior negotiations of the council.
7. pertaining to the mind or soul; mental or spiritual: the interior life.
"flats can be interior with advantages."
"flats can be interior behind gates."
"ministers can be interior."
"ministries can be interior."
"officials can be interior."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.