1. of, relating to, or established by institution.
2. of or relating to organized establishments, foundations, societies, or the like, or to the buildings devoted to their work.
3. of the nature of an institution.
4. characterized by the blandness, drabness, uniformity, and lack of individualized attention attributed to large institutions that serve many people: institutional food.
5. (of advertising) having as the primary object the establishment of goodwill and a favorable
"regulations can be interinstitutional."
"parties can be interinstitutional."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.