1. an act, fact, or instance of interfering.
2. something that interferes.
3. Physics. the process in which two or more light, sound, or electromagnetic waves of the same frequency combine to reinforce or cancel each other, the amplitude of the resulting wave being equal to the sum of the amplitudes of the combining waves.
4. Radio. a jumbling of radio signals, caused by the reception of undesired ones. the signals or device producing the incoherence.
5. Football. the act of a teammat
"relations can be interference in affairs."
"relations can be interference."
"affairs can be interference."
"policies can be interference."
"engagements can be interference."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.