1. having an interest in something; concerned: Interested members will meet at noon.
2. having the attention or curiosity engaged: an interested spectator.
3. characterized by a feeling of interest.
4. influenced by personal or selfish motives: an interested witness.
5. participating; having an interest or share; having money involved.
"people can be interested in things."
"people can be interested in people."
"places can be interested in things."
"people can be interested in places."
"people can be interested in parts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.