1. the act or process of dividing; state of being divided.
2. Arithmetic. the operation inverse to multiplication; the finding of a quantity, the quotient, that when multiplied by a given quantity, the divisor, gives another given quantity, the dividend; the process of ascertaining how many times one number or quantity is contained in another.
3. something that divides or separates; partition.
4. something that marks a division; dividing line or mark.
5. one of the parts into which a t
"diaries can be interdivisional."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.