1. a number of individuals assembled or associated together; group of people.
2. a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
3. an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
4. companionship; fellowship; association: I always enjoy her company.
5. one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
6. society collectively.
7. a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, especially for business: a publishing company; a dance c
"debts can be intercompany."
"loans can be intercompany."
"schemes can be intercompany."
"pools can be intercompany."
"negotiations can be intercompany."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.