1. a large or important town.
2. (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
3. the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
4. (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
5. (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
6. the City. the major metropolitan cen
"services can be intercity."
"routes can be intercity."
"companies can be intercity."
"buses can be intercity."
"trains can be intercity."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.