1. free from moral wrong; without sin; pure: innocent children.
2. free from legal or specific wrong; guiltless: innocent of the crime.
3. not involving evil intent or motive: an innocent misrepresentation.
4. not causing physical or moral injury; harmless: innocent fun.
5. devoid (usually followed by of): a law innocent of merit.
6. having or showing the simplicity or naiveté of an unworldly person; guileless; ingenuous.
7. uninformed or unaware; ignorant. no
"people can be innocent of charges."
"people can be innocent to charges."
"people can be innocent of murders."
"people can be innocent in cases."
"people can be innocent to counts."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.