1. a deed or agreement executed in two or more copies with edges correspondingly indented as a means of identification.
2. any deed, written contract, or sealed agreement.
3. a contract by which a person, as an apprentice, is bound to service.
4. any official or formal list, certificate, etc., authenticated for use as a voucher or the like.
5. the formal agreement between a group of bondholders and the debtor as to the terms of the debt.
6. indentation. verb (used with object), i
"labourers can be indentured."
"servants can be indentured."
"labours can be indentured."
"trustees can be indentured."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.