1. lacking in harmony between the different parts or elements; self-contradictory: an inconsistent story.
2. lacking agreement, as one thing with another or two or more things in relation to each other; at variance: a summary that is inconsistent with the previously stated facts.
3. not consistent in principles, conduct, etc.: He's so inconsistent we never know if he'll be kind or cruel.
4. acting at variance with professed principles.
5. Logic. incompatible (def 4b).|
"counts can be inconsistent over times."
"uses can be inconsistent with laws."
"people can be inconsistent in/at/on years."
"levels can be inconsistent with things."
"funds can be inconsistent with intents."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.