1. a result or product of imitating.
2. the act of imitating.
3. a counterfeit; copy.
4. a literary composition that imitates the manner or subject of another author or work.
5. Biology. mimicry.
6. Psychology. the performance of an act whose stimulus is the observation of the act performed by another person.
7. Sociology. the copying of patterns of activity and thought of other groups or individuals.
8. Art. (in Aristotelian aesthetics) the representation of an object or an action
"firearms can be imitation."
"tasks can be imitation."
"tombs can be imitation."
"guns can be imitation."
"pearls can be imitation."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.