1. to form a mental image of (something not actually present to the senses).
2. to think, believe, or fancy: He imagined the house was haunted.
3. to assume; suppose: I imagine they'll be here soon.
4. to conjecture; guess: I cannot imagine what you mean.
5. Archaic. to plan, scheme, or plot. verb (used without object), imagined, imagining.
6. to form mental images of things not present to the senses; use the imagination.
7. to s
"solutions can be imaginer."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.