1. to supply or brighten with light; light up.
2. to make lucid or clear; throw light on (a subject).
3. to decorate with lights, as in celebration.
4. to enlighten, as with knowledge.
5. to make resplendent or illustrious: A smile illuminated her face.
6. to decorate (a manuscript, book, etc.) with colors and gold or silver, as was often done in the Middle Ages. verb (used without object), illuminated, illuminating.
7. to display
"pools can be illuminate by lamps."
"pools can be illuminate at nights."
"researchs can be illuminate."
"pools can be illuminate."
"people can be illuminate."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.